In 1912 Ponte di Legno was described by the Italian Touring Club as the “First Italian winter resort”.
As you will see, we’ve not been quite idle during this century.
Numbers that count
- 21: the minutes to reach the Presena glacier from Ponte di Legno on gondola lift
- 28: ski, chair and gondola lifts available
- 41: the number of ski slopes
- 100: the kilometers of ski slopes
- 1744: the height difference in meters between the start and the end of the gondola lifts.
- 3000: height in meters of the Presena glacier.
To excite your curiosity, here are some snowy images of our mountains.